Rawlins Davy Reeves Solicitors & Mediators for Business and Private Clients.
Who we are
This website is operated by Rawlins Davy Reeves Limited trading as Rawlins Davy Reeves Solicitors and Mediators We are a firm of Solicitors and for more information see our homepage.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests;
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
For further information on cookies generally, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies — these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies — these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies — these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Performance cookies — these cookies collect information about how you use our website, eg which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies — these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
- Targeting cookies — also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
The cookies we use
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|The cookies we use||What they do|
|Litespeed Cache||Litespeed is a server based software suite which allows us to serve cached images and content to you as the end user. Litespeed does not collect any information about you or your device. Litespeed works with your browser to serve these cached pages by creating a small cookie which is stored in your browser. When you visit next time – you will see parts of that cached content. This helps speed up your loading times when visiting our website.|
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (eg to enable you to put items in your shopping basket and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us please do so via our Data and information Officer Chris Williams. Chris can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Rawlins Davy, Heliting House, 35 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6HT.
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).
Changes to this policy
This policy was last updated on 13th August 2018.
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you via your preferred method of communication during progress of your matter.
For your Business
What Our Clients Say About Our Services
Rawlins Davy have helped us with a number of business legal services - they are professional, friendly and extremely helpful. Would certainly recommend them as the best Solicitors in Bournemouth.
A huge thank you to Rosemary Bowman for the highly efficient and professional way she handled the conveyancing of my late mother's property. Would happily recommend her services to anyone wanting a top-class Solicitor.